Powered by Smartsupp

CBD Oils and Drops 5 %

CBD oils and drops are a hemp extract, it is a combination of a cannabinoid extract from the cannabis plant and a carrier oil. Carrier oils are used to dilute the CBD and improve bioavailability. Most commonly used are vegetable glycerin or vegetable oils such as MCT (coconut, palm oil), sunflower, olive, avocado or hemp seed oil.

Each carrier oil has its advantages and disadvantages, with MCT oil (medium chain triglyceride oil) being one of the most widely used for hemp oil production and having the longest shelf life compared to other carriers. For the production of CBD oils, hemp seed oil is the most commonly used carrier oil.

CBD oil with 5% means that 5% of the content is CBD and the remaining 95% is made up of carrier oil. For example, a 15 ml bottle contains 0.75 ml of CBD. This is equivalent to 750 mg of CBD. This strength of CBD is ideal for beginners.

The different types of CBD products are classified according to their cannabinoid and phytochemical content:

  • Full-spectrum - contains CBD and a variety of other cannabinoids such as CBN and CBG, terpenes, flavonoids and other compounds, including the allowed amount of THC.
  • Broad-spectrum - contains no THC but includes cannabinoids such as CBC, CBN, CBG and CBDA, and phytochemical profiles can vary considerably between manufacturers.
  • CBD isolate - pure CBD only, contains no other cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids or other cannabinoid substances.

The purer the CBD oil, the longer its expected shelf life. CBD isolates usually have the longest shelf life. Full spectrum and broad spectrum products retain more plant material or compounds, but with a shorter shelf life.

Full-spectrum and broad-spectrum oils may have an 'after-effect', whereas isolated CBD does not. This occurs when cannabidiol, terpenes, flavonoids and vitamins (naturally occurring in cannabis) work in perfect synergy.

Cannabidiol (CBD) has a wide range of therapeutic uses, particularly in promoting mental health and improving sleep quality, and its effects can help relieve pain and inflammation, aid diabetes, and benefit cardiovascular disease.

The dosage of 5% CBD oil is always an individual matter. It depends on your height and weight, age, metabolism, experience and the effectiveness of the product. When you first take it, we recommend that you start with a low dose, you can slowly increase the dose over time.

All of our CBD products meet strict quality standards of production and storage to preserve their valuable ingredients. We only offer certified products that are subject to testing, are safe and contain no hazardous or unwanted substances (heavy metals, pesticides or solvents).

Take a look at our range of CBD oils and drops 5%, where you will find e.g. Nature Cure Full spectrum CBD oil, Hemnia Full Spectrum CBD hemp oil 5%, Hemnia package containing oils in 4 CBD concentrations.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.