Powered by Smartsupp

CBD oils and drops 10%

CBD oils and drops are a hemp extract, it is a combination of a cannabinoid extract from the cannabis plant and a carrier oil. Carrier oils are used to dilute the CBD and improve bioavailability. Most commonly used are vegetable glycerin or vegetable oils such as MCT (coconut, palm oil), sunflower, olive, avocado or hemp seed oil.

Medium-chain triglyceride oil (MCT oil) is the most commonly used in the production of hemp oil and stands out for its longest shelf life among other carrier oils. CBD oils are mostly made from hemp seed oil.

If the oil is 10% CBD, it contains 10% CBD and the remaining 90% is carrier. The 10% CBD strength is suitable for beginners and users who already have some experience with CBD.

The types of CBD products differ in their cannabinoid and phytochemical content:

  • Full-spectrum (all-spectrum) oils include not only CBD, but also other cannabinoids, trace amounts of THC, terpenes, flavonoids, and other ingredients.
  • Broad-spectrum products are free of THC but contain other cannabinoids such as CBC, CBN, CBG and CBDA and differ in their phytochemical content.
  • CBD isolate is the purest form and consists of CBD alone, with no other cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids or other substances from the cannabis plant.

The purer form of CBD oil (e.g. isolates) generally lasts longer than full spectrum and broad spectrum products. These types of CBD oils retain more of the plant constituents and biologically active compounds, but have a shorter shelf life.

In the case of full-spectrum and broad-spectrum products, there may be an 'entourage effect', meaning that the effect of individual cannabinoids and other active substances may increase when they interact. Conversely, no entourage effect occurs with isolates.

Due to its therapeutic and health benefits, cannabidiol (CBD) offers multiple uses. For example, its effects can help to fight inflammation and relieve pain, relieve migraines, alleviate chronic joint pain associated with arthritis, help to regulate stress, depression and anxiety, promote better sleep quality or contribute to healthy skin.

When it comes to CBD oil 10% dosage, there are several factors that play a role - weight and height, age, metabolism, experience and the effectiveness of the product. For first time use, we recommend starting with a lower dose and gradually increasing it.

In our offer you will find only high-quality safe and certified CBD products, which are subject to rigorous testing and do not contain any dangerous and undesirable substances. 

Explore our range of CBD oils and drops 10%, for example Hemnia Full Spectrum CBD Oil 10% with mint flavour, Happease Balance CBD Oil Strawberry Field 10% CBD with Strawberry Bubblegum and Ghost OG terpenes, full spectrum CBD Star hemp CBD oil 10% NIGHT or broad spectrum Enecta CBD hemp oil 10%. We also offer the Hemnia package which contains CBD oils in 4 concentrations.

If you need any advice, please do not hesitate to contact us.